Friday, February 25, 2011

It's me, the crazy me!

This post was triggered..thanks to Krupa..I am feeling better after writing this one!! Thanks for this babes

1.
2. I love myself truly madly deeply, yeah more than anything else in the world, thats why I love my life
3. I never let someone hurt me very badly, been hurt enough. And when you love yourself so much how can let you let ANYone hurt you?
4. I dont care a damn about this world when I live in my own world, I am sometimes so oblivious of whats happening around me and I am happy about it
5. I write poems in mind and it stays in mind..when I want to put it on paper, it vanishes
6. I love the waters-waterfall, lake, river, or even puddles...
7. I love spending time with myself..more than spending time with others
8. Solitude seeker and lover
9. I hate hypocrisy, liars (cant stand them), hate people who make excuses and people who cant stand up on their own and take decisions in life
10. I am independent and wear a positive attitude
11. I love Popeye the sailorman and spinach too
12. I love solving crossword puzzles, for once my mind remains focused
13. My mind is focused again when I am bird watching
14. Life has changed ever since I moved to a smaller town, I have discovered happiness that was always around me but I failed to notice..like a honeybeee sipping nectar from flower..or my two cats jumping happily in a run and chase all around the corridor..small joys of life
15. I miss being a journalist..i totally do..miss the chaos, miss the fact that I never had to think about myself when I was working..
16. Once a journalist, always a journalist-I totally stick to it..Reporting days were the memorable work days of my life. I could never imagine sitting in a cubicled office choked and wanting to get out..
17. I once used to paint and now my brushes have gone rusty...Someday I shall do it ..again
18. I love colors..bright..it brings life into my life
19. I love watching the stars at night..i feel happy when i do that
20. I am a night bird..i love the nights..especially on the days when the moon is bright and I take a long walk breathing in the cold air
21. I love the rustle of bamboo trees in the forest
22. Can never forget the sight on a green vine snake when I trotted the forests
23. There can be no one like Krupa in my life-she is the one and only-to have cutting chai, street food, daaru or talk nonsense..i can be more than myself with her
24. I am quiet..yes I am..
25. I am a deep thinker, thats why I am a writer
26. I am very emotional..ganga jamuna flows...but now I learnt to be strong..
27. Sadness is not bad, it helps you grow over things..even tears do..it has been my best friend..my emotional outlet
28. My next emotional outlet-writing..whatever I feel..even what I am doing right now
29. I hate when people show off, I run away
30. I hate when people throw attitude that they are something..I wont even care about you
31. Big fan of ladysfinger..i can eat truckloads of them..
32. I love mountains more than the beach
33. I love sitting and staring at nothing..people think I think, but I am actually staring blank..my mind is empty..
34. I am emotional therefore I love..
35. I never fell in love with someone...and I never missed that..I have had great friends
36. My friends mean the entire world to me-they made me strong, they made me happy
37. I love rains and walking in the rains and the smell of earth
38. I love writing in hindi more than in english
39. I dont know to say no
40. Sometimes I even put up with nonsense and crib..but then I hate it..
41. I meet new people and love it..every person has changed my life
42. I miss bicyling on bombay roads..that used to be my greatest freedom in my teenage
43. I loved the MM ki lassi and samosa and jumbo vada pav at Malad station
44. I miss playing Holi, water balloons
45. I love my life now..I dont miss the big city of Bombay though sometimes I think back and look at great memories..
46. I love chai with ginger and lemon grass
47. I love Turkish coffee..black and double shot with no sugar..
48. Going to Egypt was the best thing in life..childhood dream come true
49. I love looking good..yes I do..like drop dead gorgeous..
50. I love dancing..it can make me forget the world
51. I never stop myself from enjoying anything..
52. I dont think about what people will say if I do something..Dude, its my life
53. I live breathe writing..I cant live without it..thats the greatest asset
54. I love strumming my guitar and singing Annie song...or winds of change or summer of 69 or hotel california
55. I love love love singing..I dont do it often now
56. I can be incredibly romantic..(its my thinking, dont know if I can or cannot)
57. I love surprises and throwing surprises
58. I love travel, its an indelible part of me...
59. I love being with no company..books, music and coffee and couch..doesnt take much to be happy
60. There are only a handful of people with who I can go bonkers with..talk talk talk..
61. I love traveling alone..
62. I love villages, especially granpas village in kerala..there are only four lanes there..and every house has a pond..
63. I am not tech savvy and dont really care about it..
64. I want to travel the world ...to the most exotic places..
65. I want to go to Africa
66. I love doing my own things..I seldom ask others for help
67. I want to do something which not everyone is doing..Its being truly Shar..
68. I love my mother and feel she is the greatest blessing
69. I love listening to Rafi and watching movies of Gurudutt and Sayajit Ray..They take me to a different level
70. I love cooking...absolutely..its a great form of art
71. I meet the most amazing people in the most unexpected ways
72. I am unconventional and love it
73. I love conversations, love arguments
74. Passionate lover of Economics...Someday shall grab a Ph.d
75. Confused, many times
76. Disorganised
77. I am crazy crazy to the core and can do the weirdest of things
78. Animal lover, nature lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment